Reports To: Director of Product Support
Location: Remote UK only
Compensation Range: Up to £38,000 plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
At Huntress, we have built a team that is focused on protecting our customers against cybersecurity threats. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will have a key role interacting with our customers and will have the opportunity to directly impact the bottom line by ensuring that we continue to deliver world class support as we grow. This is a customer-facing role where you will be the first and primary point of contact for technical support.
- Provides initial partner support and conveys resolutions to customers
- Takes customers through problem-solving processes and assists, as requested
- Assesses customer issues and properly escalates incidents as needed
- Follows up with customers, provides feedback, and sees problems through to resolution
- Excels in customer service skills and exceeds customer expectations
- Recommends changes to internal and customer facing documentation where needed
- Continually grows knowledge of internal procedures, the Huntress product, and customer environments
What You Bring To The Team:
- Self-disciplined, with systematic problem-solving skills
- Practical experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, including familiarity with Windows internals such as services, the registry, and troubleshooting common system and application issues
- Preferred experience with tools such as ProcMon and Process Explorer
- Experience configuring antivirus products and troubleshooting interactions between these products and specialty software
- Familiarity with system configuration/management tools such as GPO, RMMs, and SCCM; scripting these tools is a plus
- Basic knowledge of scripting
- Can communicate effectively with the team
- The successful candidate will pick up the phone to help solve a problem
- Is ready to join a growing team and contribute to the growth of the company
- Has a common goal to keep the world safe from cyber criminals
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work
- New starter home office set up allowance (£360 GBP)
- Generous personal leave entitlements
- Digital monthly reimbursement (£53 GBP)
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.