Reports to: Product Support Manager
Location: Remote Australia
Compensation Range AUD: $65,000 AUD to $75,000 AUD base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Support Specialist at Huntress, you will play a key role interacting with our customers. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the bottom line by ensuring that we continue to deliver world class support as we grow. This customer-facing role requires a customer centric mentality as you will be the first and primary point of contact for technical support.
A Product Support specialists’ aim is to resolve incoming customer tickets and questions in a timely manner. Our Product Support team works collaboratively and as one team in order to resolve customer inquiries as effectively and efficiently as possible all while providing top tier customer service.
- Provide initial partner support and convey resolutions to customers.
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes and provide assistance.
- Assess customer issues and properly escalate incidents as needed.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations.
- Recommend changes to internal and customer facing documentation where needed.
- Continually grow your knowledge of internal procedures, the Huntress product, and customer environments.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Considers themselves disciplined, with systematic problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including familiarity with Windows internals such as services, the registry, etc., and troubleshooting common system and application issues
- Practical experience supporting macOS Operating Systems including basic knowledge of macOS file systems and navigating the terminal.
- Experience configuring antivirus products and troubleshooting interactions between these products and specialty software.
- Is familiar with system configuration/management tools such as GPO, RMMs and PSAs; scripting these tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with M365
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work
- New starter home office set up allowance ($712 AUD)
- Generous personal leave entitlements
- Digital monthly reimbursement ($97 AUD)
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.