Skilljar is helping millions of people around the world gain job-relevant skills in a constantly evolving economy. We’re delivering business outcomes for our customers, innovating in an exciting new category, and driving impact to narrow the global skills gap!
We are seeking a Product Support Specialist to join our growing Support team! This group helps our customers address and mitigate issues within the Skilljar platform. As part of a growing team, you’ll have an outstanding opportunity to work across many abilities while having an impact on our customer’s experience!
We’re looking for a conscientious self-starter who enjoys wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be forward-thinking and highly collaborative with a love for problem-solving. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Serve as a contact for customer-facing support and technical requests
- Own product-related inquiries through to resolution
- Demonstrate your product knowledge and customer service skills to provide guidance and solutions to help enable the success of our customers
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to increase customer retention and drive expansion
- Support our Customer Success team with technical configuration and integration set up as needed
- Tackle technical issues in partnership with Services and Support Engineers
- Partner with our content creation team members and contribute on the creation of customer and internal-facing help documentation
- Help the business build and update processes as needed
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer-facing support role supporting a technical product (Tier 2 or higher preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize incoming customer requests (queue management experience required)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a passion for client service
- A highly collaborative teammate who works well in remote environments
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous and constantly evolving requirements.
Don’t meet every requirement? At Skilljar, we are committed to building a team that embraces a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Even if your previous experience doesn’t perfectly match the job qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of forward-thinking, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and passion for education. Founded in Seattle, Skilljar is now a fully distributed company that exclusively hires in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, New York, Missouri, and Virginia.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.