Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our cloud and on-premise supercomputers power AI research at the forefront of quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s products accelerate AI research at thousands of organizations, including Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
As Lambda’s Product Marketing Manager for Machine Learning Hardware, you will own, create, and lead the marketing efforts for the servers and workstations used by machine learning and AI experts at Fortune 500 companies, fast-growing startups, national laboratories and top research universities worldwide.
What You’ll Do
- PERSONAS & CUSTOMER INSIGHTS: Be the go-to expert on the product, customers, and competition for our hardware product lines, creating customer personas and use cases.
- POSITIONING/MESSAGING: Develop positioning, messaging, and content that clearly articulates the features, benefits and value proposition of our hardware products. Guide the greater marketing team on channel-specific suggestions and messaging to expand awareness and generate leads for our hardware products.
- PRODUCT LAUNCHES: Lead the project management and execution of product launches in collaboration with marketing, sales, support, and product teams. This includes go-to-market strategy, setting goals, and tracking success.
- SALES ENABLEMENT AND DEMOS: Develop sales enablement training materials and deliver demos and presentations on our hardware products (webinars, conferences etc.).
- CASE STUDIES: Work with customers and internal stakeholders to create case studies and how-to guides that generate leads or help close sales
- Have launched a product combining hardware and software as a product marketer or product manager
- Are conversant in multiple marketing disciplines
- Are skilled at translating technical concepts into clear value propositions and benefits
- Write and present clearly and compellingly
- Deliver effective webinars and internal demos
- Listen carefully and understand deeply; Be the expert in what our customers’ needs are.
- Are coachable and take feedback well
Nice To Have
- Experience interviewing and surveying customers and analyzing the results
- Basic design skills for creating web page wireframes
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.