The Product Marketing Manager will support the definition, growth strategy, and go-to-market of the greater Sensor Tower platform, products, and services. The product marketing function will be highly cross-functional working with Sales, Product, and Account Management. You will plan and execute product launches coordinating across internal teams to bring new and existing products to market. As a member of the marketing team, you will also collaborate with the GTM stakeholders to translate strategy into pipeline by guiding campaigns and tactics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for assigned products, collaborating closely with Sales Enablement and Product Management to drive demand for new product and features
- Contribute to the execution, and optimization of the marketing funnel and partner with GTM team to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Become an expert on our customers – who they are, how they buy and their use cases
- Monitor the competitive landscape and manage battlecards to ensure sales team is prepared to handle objections
- Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas
- Develop compelling bottom of funnel content that converts, including One-Sheets, Case Studies, White Papers
Hiring in the following states only:
- New Mexico
- New York
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of direct experience in a product marketing
- 5+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, content marketing, or strategy consulting
- At least 1 year of marketing experience in a SaaS, fintech, or mobile company
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
- Exhibit passion about technology and data and it translates into your work.
- Capable of working with building relationships. You’ll build relationships internally across teams to execute but also with customers to create advocates.
- Ambitious and flexible to allow you to grow with the team and make an impact on the company
- Strong writer capable of not only translating complex concepts into succinct copy but also telling a compelling story to a diverse audience
- Highly organized and are a great project manager with excellent time management skills, capable of prioritizing objectives, meeting timelines, and able to respond to continuous requests from cross-functional and remote teams
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.