About the role
Mezmo is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Join a strong values-driven culture as we advance our mission: to enable the people who create solutions that shape the world.
In this highly visible role, you will help build and expand our go-to-market activities through a deep understanding of customer needs, insight into the log management and observability categories, and the ability to craft messaging that resonates with our developer, DevOps, SRE and security audience. If you love the wide-ranging, creative, and strategic nature of Product Marketing — connecting with engineers, influencing product direction, and developing messaging and content that resonates with a technical audience — then you’ll love this role.
- Help shape go-to-market strategies for Mezmo’s suite of solutions and products.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer and prospect interviews, and segmentation analysis. Own customer persona development.
- Develop messaging that proves Mezmo’s differentiation and value proposition.
- Partner with the entire marketing team to execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand for Mezmo’s products and solutions.
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to shape the product roadmap using customer and market insights.
- Develop and maintain competitive landscape intelligence.
- Enable customer-facing teams with product and solution messaging and content.
- Own product marketing launches from start to finish.
- Generate content that helps drive demand for Mezmo products, including case studies, white papers, solution briefs, blog posts, and more.
- At least 5 years of experience in product marketing or a related function.
- Relevant experience in the log management and/or observability category a plus.
- Deep empathy for customers and an ability to adapt how you communicate to effectively reach and engage with our audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- Technical curiosity. You are passionate about learning new technologies.
- A team-first mentality. Product Marketing works with nearly every discipline at Mezmo. You thrive in collaborative environments.
- A passion for enabling Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- A bias towards action and getting things done.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
LogDNA is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
LogDNA has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at LogDNA
At LogDNA, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At LogDNA, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.