Working cross-functionally with executive leadership across product, sales, and customer success, you’ll join an early-stage company with a massive opportunity to make your mark on an antiquated industry.
This role is perfect for a talented marketer who has helped build a hyper-growth consumer band and wants to work on an exciting B2B2C platform.
- A strong leader with a creative technical marketing background. You’re confident and proactive when juggling multiple complex projects spanning disparate channels and communicating with several different user personas.
- Highly collaborative. You know that the best work comes from being a team player and taking input from multiple sources. You come to the table with great ideas but are more concerned with making progress than being right.
- Data and result-driven. You’re an analytical thinker that’s comfortable leveraging product analytics and thrive in a fast-moving, unpredictable environment. You get shit done and believe the best measurement of success is one that moves the needle.
- Extremely organized with a high degree of accountability and tenacity. Nothing gets by you. You own your projects and commit to delivering quality work. You’re thoughtful and tactical with your time and energy.
- Obsessed with the details. While moving fast is important, you know that sloppiness damages trust. You believe in crafting a powerful marketing message that converts and at the same time contributes to the larger vision of a high-class brand image.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new products and features, gathering data and tracking performance analytics to uncover new insights.
- Partner with sales and product teams to formulate product messaging and positioning.
- Coordinate user research surveys and sessions to gain an intimate understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Work closely with content, growth, and brand marketing to create consistent messaging across paid and organic channels.
- Partner with the product and CS teams to increase product adoption and engagement through email campaigns and in-app messaging.
- Develop compelling customer-facing presentations and represent the company at industry events.
- Identify industry trends and suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- Develop and manage product demos, CSAT/NPS, and referral programs.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years in SaaS marketing. Fintech or financial services experience a big plus.
- 3+ years leading marketing teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to craft compelling storylines.
- An entrepreneur mindset with a proactive approach who can both strategize at a high level and execute day-to-day.
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing channels.
- A positive, humble attitude with a great sense of humor and patience.