What You’ll Do:
As the Product Marketing Intern at Bigleaf Networks you will be responsible for conducting market, customer and competitive research to support marketing and product development strategy and sales enablement. Ideal candidates will have an interest in market research and creating tools from that research. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain real world experience with a quickly growing tech start up!
This will be a paid, remote internship. Position will start at 20 hours per week (may re-evaluate after 30 days).
- Recruit and schedule research participants through emails and phone calls
- Compile, analyze, and synthesize data on market trends and competitors
- Develop sales enablement tools based on research insights
- Work closely with Product Marketing to build ideal customer profiles, target personas, positioning, and messaging
- Write professional-grade content for use on website, blogs, etc. with guidance from marketing team members
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A critical thinker who is detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and has a strong drive for results
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new technology
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.