Airbyte is the open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs.
Within just 18 months, we’ve built 150+ connectors and we’ve had 15,000+ companies syncing data with us. We’ve raised $181M from some of the world’s top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Altimeter, Coatue, Y Combinator, etc.) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
You’ll be the first individual contributor on the Product Marketing team at Airbyte. This means helping build out messaging and positioning for our commercial business, owning and rolling out company-wide enablement (sales decks, one pagers, website, etc.), providing the broader team with context on product launches, and executing smartly and efficiently against company goals. You will report directly to the Head of Product Marketing and have the opportunity to grow this function and scope with Airbyte. This role is just as strategic as it is executional and will require someone who is excited to roll up their sleeves quickly!
What You’ll Do
- Own and roll-out enablement trainings
- Create enablement materials
- Be the primary support for our Sales team
- Collaborate with the product team to launch new commercial features
- Create and support messaging and positioning for Airbyte Cloud
- Support Airbyte Cloud content strategy
- You’ve worked on developer or data tools
- You’ve supported an Enterprise sales team
- You understand a PLG motion
- You’re excited about storytelling
What You’ll Need
- Experience in product marketing for B2B software
- Ability to ramp on a technical tool
- Worked closely with Sales and Product teams
- Self-starter, organized
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for continuous learning and improvement (both at a personal and team level)
- Belief in our values
- Fully remote flexible work environment – we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We look at your output and we trust you; it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy- we need you at your best at all times. Our expected minimum time off lets you schedule your work around your life.
- Co-working space – most of our team enjoyed the WFH life but if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we will cover the full monthly cost.
- Parental leave (for both parents) – so you have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule introduced by your new bundle of joy.
- Travel With Purpose – we are a fully distributed, 100% remote-friendly team, however, we recognize the value of in-person time. We will pay for round-trip flights, hotel, transportation, and food on weekdays for you to visit our headquarters in San Francisco, or other members of your team around the world.
- Open book policy – we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
- Continuous learning/training policy – we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Competitive benefits package for US-based employees, including:
- Blue Shield or Kaiser Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance to offer extra peace of mind, especially while we find ourselves in a global pandemic
- Healthcare insurance for those whose countries do not provide it for free.
- Mental Health Support for all team members provided via Spill.
- 401k for US-based employees.
- Sponsored visas for employees in need of them.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.