Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us build products that make our home services professionals more successful. As a Product person at Housecall Pro, you will be empowered, along with your Designer and Engineering Manager, to Think (identify strategic opportunities), Explore (craft elegant and simple solutions), Plan (set and communicate timing), Build (execute on your ideas), and Launch & Learn (measure and iterate quickly). Our Product people deeply know our customers through in-depth primary research, our industry through competitive and market research, and our business through data analysis. As a Product person at HCP, you will have significant leadership responsibility not only within your area of the product, but also through collaborating across the business. By joining our team, you will be signing up to grow personally and professionally through our robust coaching program and will be responsible for helping others grow as well.
The essence of a Product person at Housecall Pro is someone with curiosity, emotional intelligence, who wants to make an impact, is really smart, with an internal engine that drives them, is adaptable, is decisive, and is nice to spend time with.
- Develop deep knowledge of our customer, industry, and business
- Think. Place all work in the strategic framework for the product org and HCP overall, understand risks, use data to inform conclusions
- Conduct in-depth interviews, surveys, and competitor research
- Analyze customer and business data
- Write and present strategy and product 1-Pager documents
- Explore. With the triad (PM, Designer, Eng Mgr), develop and validate compelling solutions to the problems/opportunities in their product area
- Support Product Designers with good design instincts and clear thinking
- Co-Create Event Models and user flows
- Collaborate with Design and Eng Manager to develop wireframes
- Collaborate to conduct user testing to validate solutions
- Plan. Effectively plan how to go from idea to delivered product and communicate that plan to others
- Create, update, and communicate roadmap
- Plan day-to-day operations of the product team
- Build. With the triad (PM, PD, Eng Mgr), drive the execution of building features and functionality by doing whatever is needed to keep momentum going
- Launch & Learn. Work collaboratively cross-functionally (e.g., Analytics, Product Marketing, Front-line teams) to pull together everything needed to effectively launch the product, measure it, learn, and iterate quickly improve the product
- Create measurement plans to monitor feature adoption and usage
- Co-Create go to market plans and collaborate with Marketing to execute them
- Rapidly develop post-launch product iterations
- 2+ years of experience in product management (5+ years of experience for Senior Product Manager)
- Deep understanding of Product Management processes
- Experience in highly performing product organization
- Passionate about working and partnering with product design to create delightful user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, innovative and creative
- Has had success launching impactful product features to customers
- Experience with redesign/rebrand or impactful product release with customer migration
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-SG1
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $115,000 to $140,000 for Product Manager and $143,000 to $160,000 for Senior Product Manager. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. And the salary range for successful candidates outside of Colorado may differ based on location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.