Pathwire is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help lead the email marketing product Mailjet! As Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with the rest of the Product team as well as with Design, Engineering, Support, and Customer Success to translate the Mailjet product strategy and roadmap into product features. Communicating clear requirements and acceptance criteria, understanding dependencies and constraints, and translating timelines to teammates and customers will be critical to successfully build email marketing solutions that address the email challenges faced by Mailjet’s customers! What else does a Product Manager do?
- Measure success of product through ongoing analysis of usage, financial, market, and research data.
- Communicate product plans while gaining stakeholder support from executives, peers, and cross-functional teams
- Partner closely with marketing and sales on go-to-market efforts to develop launch plans, sales enablement collateral, and success metrics.
- Advocate for customers and partners by presenting collated product feedback, market analysis, and user research
- Recommend when to build, buy, and partner based on effective trade-off analysis
- Define features through ongoing collaboration with designers and engineers.
- Prioritize work based on business impact and feasibility for near-term development cycles as well as for future-looking roadmap planning
- Manage the engineering backlog from requirements definition through short- and long-term prioritization of initiatives, epics, user stories, and features, tracking each to successful release
- 3+ years of demonstrated product management success developing and managing SaaS products
- Able to quickly understand the product, business, and competitive landscape to inform clear product requirements, prioritize backlogs, and present reliable roadmaps
- Working knowledge of product development lifecycles, with demonstrated success defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading distributed cross-functional
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality
- Strong foundational understanding of API-based freemium products
- Experience managing partnerships and strategic business relationships with third-party companies
- Proficiency with data analytics tools, including using the data to analyze, report, and make product decisions
- Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final product
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to learning and growing professional and technical knowledge
- Business, Computer Science, or related degree(s); and/or product management certification(s) preferre
- HAVE FUN: To encourage extra professional activities, you will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund from Pathwire up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided that they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- HAVE A NICE LUNCH: Pathwire will credit every month an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used in restaurants and to buy food.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: You will be able to take up to 8 hours/ 1 day of paid time off per year to participate in the volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MOVE AROUND SERENELY: We provide 100% reimbursement for the Navigo Pass.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.