Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CTO, Mickey Alon, has been recognized as one of the top CTOs and thought leaders in the Product-led growth space. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
As a Growth PM at Gainsight, you will work alongside our team of world class product managers, engineers, analysts, product marketers, sales and success leads. You will identify and execute on the biggest opportunities to solve customer needs, and drive measurable business KPIs using product-led strategy focusing on trial experience, product adoption & expansion
What you will do:
- Partner with product management and success to identify product opportunities for innovation, increased efficiencies, and outsized impact.
- Build highly personalized experiences that span every digital touchpoint in the customer journey.
- Conducting basic user research and gathering customer feedback—to inform future product development and optimization.
- As part of your role you will help shape the future of customer and product-led growth. You will be using Gainsight PX as a key tool to deliver a cohesive and thoughtful user experience
- Use data to validate hypotheses and run experiments focused on optimization project that will move the needle
- Building a business case, presenting it to the core product managers to gain buy-in, then working with them to schedule the required work
- Managing beta releases, office-hours, community
Successful projects will be featured in our marketing case studies demonstrating what’s possible with Gainsight tools.
- Strong communication skills, specially with Engineering, PMs and end-users
- Using scientific approach – leveraging data to drive decision making and measure success
- Adaptable & flexible to improve through quick iterations vs long term bets
- Understanding of UX concepts
- Creative thinking
- Build product experience to drive customer outcome
- Drive ‘growth’/product experience feature roadmap
- Optimize trial/POC experience
- Share product insights with sales
- Learn from win-loss analysis
- Apply customer success insights into the product experience
- Close the loop with growth marketing to optimize marketing spend / CAC
- Drive innovation by using our own product and build shareable case-studies
- Drive initiatives for cross-sell new packaging options
Who you are:
- 3 – 5 years of product management experience
- 1+ years of growth product experience in B2B SaaS space
- Experience in marketing and/or analytics
- Experience collaborating closely with designers, user researchers, and engineers to develop and iterate on solutions to user problems
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with others and working independently through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Identifying and eliminating friction points in customer acquisition & adoption
- Running interactive process to run product experiences for optimizing adoption goals
- Someone who gets FIRED UP about Product Growth!
At Gainsight, we don’t believe in doing things as a “means to an end.” Life’s too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that “work vs. life” is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others…” and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique – Golden Rule, Success for All, Child-like Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and unlimited PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.