Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven, trans-founded company that is focused on radically increasing access to healthcare for the transgender and gender nonconforming communities. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans life and build a virtual care home for the trans community.
As a rapidly expanding organization, we are now proudly available to more than 1 million transgender individuals in 42 states. We are an organization formed through the lived experience of trans people and fierce allies and we welcome other heart-forward, talented individuals to join our team on this journey.
If you are a Product Manager with experience in performance-oriented web platforms and a special affinity for the trans experience, read on!!
About The Role:
Our next Product Manager, Digital Performance will own the strategy, design and development of our marketing website (getplume.co), partnering with our marketing, product and engineering teams to ensure the site offers an effective and impactful experience for prospective members. You will bring strong hands-on experience in performance-oriented web platform development, as well as a passion for improving the access and quality of care to the transgender and gender non-conforming communities.
Our ideal candidate has demonstrated hands-on successes in designing and directing effective, optimized, growth-oriented web platforms. You are comfortable leveraging data & analytics to direct workstream and budget prioritization, while also possessing the expertise to implement and optimize highly efficient paid and organic web experiences. You are a self-starter with a bias for action and someone who approaches challenges with curiosity & humility. You are highly strategic and also hands-on, executing the day-to-day operations of web development and agency management while also leading others to success. Our next Product Manager, Digital Performance will join our team of marketers, community builders and content creators to work in a way that creates safety and comfort for themselves and others, to live with authenticity, and to take every opportunity to enable & amplify the trans joy and power that we seek to enrich in the world.
- Define and oversee the end-to-end Website Strategy, with a particular focus on search, landing page and buy-flow optimization, and ensuring that agency partners are well informed and aligned with the brand and business priorities
- Build on the patient journey and map critical web experiences to align with diverse paid and organic media touch points to ensure the greatest possible returns from paid (search, social, ATL, affiliate, etc.) and owned media (SMS, email, etc.), based on the overall strategic plan, historic performance insights and/or consumer insights
- Lead the entire D2C web development roadmap, including B2B, B2C, and B2B2C planning, design, A/B testing, monitoring, and optimization across all paid channels including paid social, paid search, podcasts, and more to attain goals set with the executive team
- Lead web analytics and performance analysis, including ongoing quantitative and qualitative inputs and research plans to ensure we’re building the most impactful strategy and prioritizing initiatives with the highest overall value to the business. Own the development of the Measurement Plan, Learning Agenda, and Performance Reports, for overall website activity (paid and organic)
- Drive discovery and solutions strategy for supplemental web technology (e.g., analytics live chat, CRM integration, web experience personalization, on-site search, etc.), in service of overall growth targets and optimization opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with brand strategy and creative Plumies to apply brand guidelines and creative assets into high-performing web experiences. Direct teams on supplemental creative needs and prioritize resources
- Independently drive and implement discrete website design and build initiatives not accounted for in the digital agency SOW, including planning, implementation, testing, and tracking
- Operate with a growth mindset, consistently testing and refining your approach while striving for greater efficiencies
- Support Plume’s goals and KPIs by studying and implementing relevant industry trends, including but not limited to emerging technologies, best practices, and optimization strategies
- Experience working with and deep empathy for the trans community
- Familiarity and comfort with operating a unique & special ad category
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices around inclusive, gender-expansive language (experience communicating with the trans community is strongly preferred)
- 7+ years of web design and retail product management experience with demonstrated success in creating commercial experiences
- Experience managing and directing digital web agencies and budgets
- Analytical mindset to shape, report and improve key marketing KPIs with a strong numbers orientation and a curiosity about experimentation
- SEO experience – strategy, keyword search, competitive research, technical audits, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, including tag management and implementation tracking
- Experience with or a willingness to operate within a scrappy, resourceful, and remote startup environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously with a strong appreciation for time management, accountability and prioritization
- Experience with marketing a life-changing product, service, or decision strongly preferred, ideally in a regulated industry
- Prior experience working in startups, healthcare, and/or marketing agencies is valued. Health-Tech Startup experience is a plus!
- Experience delivering and presenting key findings and best practices in regular dashboard reporting and wrap-up reports to executive level leadership including the CEO
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary DOE and commensurate with market
- Equity 401(k)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 18 Company Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work environment
- Free mental health subscriptions (Betterhelp, Headspace)
- Free Plume Membership
- Work for a mission driven company that is changing the world
Plume is an equal opportunity employer. Trans and gender non-confirming individuals, particularly those who identify as people of color, are strongly encouraged to apply. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read more about Plume at www.getplume.co