Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot is seeking a Product Manager who will build upon and scale the administrative platform that is at the core of Carrot’s operations. You will work closely with operational stakeholders across the organization and partner with Engineering and Design counterparts to deliver products that scale our impact to customers and members around the world. If you relish the challenge of unpacking and streamlining complex operational processes, this role is for you!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and implementing the product roadmap for internal operational tools to scale our tech-enabled services
- Understanding the needs of internal stakeholders in our Care Navigation, Customer Success, Finance, and Legal teams
- Working with Engineering and Design colleagues to plan and execute projects that expand the capabilities of our core administrative tools
- Investigating and triaging launch-related issues and prioritizing development in a pragmatic way
Carrot’s Product team sits at the nexus of many functions across the organization and is fast-moving, adaptable, and highly collaborative. In this role, you’ll report to and work closely with the Product Lead for Carrot’s administrative platform.
- 2-3 years of product management experience at a fast-growing tech company; experience in digital health is a plus
- Expertise and passion for improving healthcare experiences, focusing on the best care possible
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to quickly understand and communicate complex ideas to a diverse range of audiences
- A deep interest and demonstrated results in building efficient operational tools for internal “power users”
- Knowledge of health plan design and benefits administration is a plus, but not required
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 250+ companies in more than 60 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East.