At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss on utility infrastructure and potential injury to employees and the public. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities
At Urbint, Product Managers work to implement the features and functions that drive the vision Urbint’s products. They are at the heart of our cross-functional teams, and work closely with creative engineers, designers, strategists, and data scientists to help design, develop, and ship technologies to make our communities safer and more resilient.
What you’ll do
- Work with Product Leadership to execute and implement the roadmap and validate concepts and new features
- Lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Data Scientists across the full product lifecycle: from solution discovery, through delivery, to launch and beyond
- Be responsible for leading planning exercises and cross-team sprint rituals
- Potentially have responsibility over multiple products or specific features across products.
- Discover solutions and validate them quickly using experiments and prototypes.
- Describe your solutions effectively through a combination of wireframes, user stories, and clear acceptance criteria.
- Create and foster a work environment where people with different ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are valued, utilized, and welcomed.
Who You Are
- 2-5 years experience successfully performing this role’s responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting applications that serve the Utilities (gas, electric, cable, telcom) or Energy (Renewable, Oil & Gas, etc.) Operations and / or Construction functions
- Experience with operational risk management is preferred
- Product experience building and shipping software, especially B2B / Enterprise SaaS.
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or statistics, and a comfort implementing those topics in technology solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup culture where change and adaptation is embraced.
- Experience building data integrations into other software platforms and working with GIS systems.
- Comfortable in a culture where processes and systems are being built and modified as products and company grows. You have the opportunity to impact our current and future culture and working norms.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- Personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package
- We are 100% Distributed – work from almost anywhere
- Your health matters to us, so we offer 100% employer-paid premium option
- Distributed work monthly stipend
- Office Space Stipend for co-working space expenses
- Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance
- Weekly lunch stipend
Urbint’s Core Values
- Passionate about customers: We strive to deliver sustainable value and exceed expectations, and we’re not satisfied until our customers are raving fans.
- Be decisive: We make timely, informed, and pragmatic decisions to keep the organization moving forward.
- Build trust: Our values are the building blocks to trust. As we live them, we grow and build lasting relationships.
- Focus on impact: We measure and strive to continuously improve our real-world impact.
- Be tenacious: We are agile in our approach to addressing challenges but firm in our beliefs.
- Win together: We efficiently leverage our diverse skills and perspectives for one another, united by our shared vision.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.