Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.About The RoleAs a product manager at Noyo, you will lead development of Noyo’s customer-facing tools and experiences. We are an API company, and our job is to create simple and clear ways for our users to engage with some of the most complicated and important elements of health insurance. This means you will be working with UX/UI and APIs.Our users are a mix of developers with little prior insurance background and insurance experts responsible for managing operational workflows. In this role, you’ll develop product strategies based on user insights, and then collaborate with the design and engineering teams to turn these insights into beautifully designed product experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Noyo leadership and engineering team to define the strategic roadmap for the company
- Own the Noyo Dashboard and developer experience with a deep understanding of our users and the complexities of the domain
- Drive development of entirely new products from concept to execution
- Impact the customer experience through both the products they engage with directly and the engine that powers it behind the scenes
- Work with engineering, design, operations, and customer-facing teams to solve problems and enable new experiences
- As a startup, things change quickly, and you can expect to play a role in a shifting and expansive portfolio of projects
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of product management experience with background in API platforms and developer experiences
- Gifted verbal and written communicator who can distill complicated concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership required to bring a vision to life from the first customer conversations to shipping pixel perfect products
- Highly collaborative and comfortable navigating unstructured problems with persistency
- Direct experience in insurtech or fintech is encouraged, but not required
What You’ll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative products that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission – use technology to improve insurance for everyone
- You will help shape large parts of the core product and influence the company as it grows
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages – You’ll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance – Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account – 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits – Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend – Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support – 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off – Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off – Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays – Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it’s client sensitive.
Tech Stack – We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours – To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we’ve implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.