Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Join a company where User Experience plays a core role in our teams. At Doximity, we believe Product Design is an interdisciplinary role that marries visual design, user experience and code. We like to craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in executing it as well.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be be part of a small, specialized team working on diverse projects from beginning to end
- Work on new product/feature designs
- Design user experiences on both web and mobile platforms
- Create product prototypes that foster collaboration and discussion among team members
- Improve your designs through iteration and feedback from teammates and users
- Work with engineering to ensure the design vision is executed
- An online portfolio showcasing your product design experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in product design
- Proficient in Figma or comparable software
- Ability to turn your Figma designs into pull requests
- Experience with HTML/CSS and GitHub
How you’ll stand out:
- Your portfolio has at least 6 of your best projects
- A Github portfolio showcasing your hand-coded projects
- Vue, Nuxt, Rails, Slim, Sass experience
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
*This role can be filled in our headquarters in San Francisco, CA or remotely within the United States.
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.