At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
What You’ll Achieve
- You’ll partner with team of Product and Engineering leads on Tribe’s cycle projects where you’ll discuss possible solutions to defined problems and make design trade-offs together
- You’ll advise in shaping compelling product pitches that speak to the needs of our customers, the direction of the industry, and the capabilities that exist (or should exist) to serve our product’s value proposition
- You’ll own end-to-end experience design tasks, from user flows to wire-framing to interaction & UI design to prototyping to testing to shipping
- You’ll assist in the development and maintenance of Tribe’s Design System in Figma
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of our users and their Customer Jobs through involvement in user research studies, and you’ll parter with Product to run and synthesize user research and feedback
Skills You’ll Need to Bring
- 2-3 years shaping and building B2B SaaS solutions in a Product Design, UX Design, or Product Management role
- You are a strong communicator that is comfortable with asynchronous updates, which you can demonstrate through documentation you’ve put together in the past
- You have proficient experience with Figma, and have contributed to or developed processes around design systems
- You have knowledge of how design systems translate into front-end component frameworks, and you make your decisions with technical limitations in mind (we build with Vuetify.js on top of Vue.js)
- You inform your decisions with user-centered design principles proven by a portfolio of iterative software work that you’ve contributed to, from ideation to execution
Nice to Haves
- You are familiar with or have experience working in a team that practices a version of Shape Up
- You love keeping your designs simple with the belief that it’s more difficult to subtract from a design than to add to it
- Krisna Sorathia (he/him) is the VP of Product and was the first hire at Tribe Dynamics, joining as an intern in the Summer of 2012. After working as a UI/UX Designer at Mindbody, he came back to lead the Product Team in 2015. He currently oversees Product Vision and Strategy and you’ll partner with him to identify opportunities and ensure alignment with our company objectives. Krisna is the Hiring Manager for this position.
- Pei Choong (she/her) originally joined the company as an Account Manager in 2017, and moved onto the Product Team as a Product Support Specialist in 2019. Prior to supporting clients and users in her Account Manager role, Pei worked in SaaS ops and support. Since 2019, she has shaped her role as Tribe Dynamics’ Product Education Lead, where she oversees the customer onboarding, support, and ongoing education. You’ll partner with Pei to understand common pain points that users voice through support requests, and identify opportunities to reduce friction in our workflows.
- Henry Chen (he/him) is our Director of Engineering and first joined Tribe as a Software Engineer and continued to work part-time throughout his schooling. Henry now leads our Product Engineering team. You will collaborate with Henry and our team of Core Product Software Engineers to ideate, build and release solutions to our customers, while ensuring strong communication and partnership processes throughout.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!