Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Product Analyst is a creative problem solver that works with Product Managers to deliver products that drive value for our clients and at the same time delights our users. They’re an integral part of the Product Management function and will be adept at working across various parts of the organization.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct user and industry research to gain insight into specific user pain points such as competitive analysis and regulatory developments
- Develop user content and documentation, which will include user guides, content for In-app help tools, release notes, FAQ’s, video guides and user notifications
- Investigate and triage escalated (Tier 3) support cases
- Speak directly to the users to gain additional insights to the case
- Create an issue in Jira and route it to the appropriate Product Managers, as needed
- Resolve client reported issues where possible
- Support Product Managers in product backlog grooming, including categorization and prioritization of these backlog items in Jira
- Respond to User posts in the Community Portal
- Work together with our support department, software development teams, and account management to solve user escalated issues
- Participate in relevant meetings and be an active contributor to these meetings.
- Work closely with Product Owners to write stories and fully understand requirements
- Support the Go-to-market efforts
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- 2 years of experience working with billing, revenue cycle management and/or practice management software in a healthcare practice
- Working knowledge of medical practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work with customers at all levels
- Effective knowledge of PC software (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Experience in the healthcare field supporting/using Nextech Practice + or another Practice Management software
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams
- Experience writing content for package software applications
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote
- Experience in prioritizing and understanding the lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through
- on-going maintenance
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.