We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Pre-Sales Analytics Manager is an expert and the go-to person in the Pre-Sales Analytics group for data extractions, story building around data for commercial customers and triaging/prioritizing support efforts.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Become a well-versed SME on KH data dynamics.
- Provided timely and accurate data counts to the sales team for presentation to their customers.
- Established framework for pre-sales support with Solutions Delivery team.
- Collaborated with other internal teams (ie: the Clinical Team) to provide support in fulfilling complex data requests.
- Contributed to process improvements and overall efficiencies within the team
- Managed the lifecycle of sales requests to ensure completion
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in SQL (REQUIRED)
- Collaborative working style
- Experience in working with claims data in life sciences
- Customer-centric attitude
- Attention to detail to ensure quality output
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.