Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We are searching for an associate to join the Real Estate Portfolio Management team. The successful candidate should possess strong skills in business analysis and data presentation. The candidate should also be adept at managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Build out Fundrise’s real estate portfolio analytics function in conjunction with our internal real estate product management and business intelligence teams
- Create and maintain data sets / data representations that allow us to track portfolio-level information (by aggregating, synthesizing and streamlining several existing data sources)
- Leverage data to perform portfolio analysis that will inform our investing strategy
- Manage projects related to data aggregation and analysis (such as responding to diligence inquiries from external parties like lenders and rating agencies)
- Become the subject matter expert on the contents and composition of the real estate assets in our portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience in data analytics, FP&A, or business analytics
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets (charting, graphing, queries, lookups, advanced formulas) and Excel
- Advanced skills in SQL / Power BI / Tableau / Looker (or similar)
- Experience with building something from scratch or working with early-stage projects
- Experience working cross-functionally with other groups
- 6 years of experience in data analytics, FP&A, or business analytics
- Experience working within the real estate industry
- Experience presenting data to answer business questions for executives, applying business judgment to ensure presentation output is consumable by leaders across many different departments
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave