At Bitski, we are building a generational team that will pioneer the commerce layer of the metaverse. To truly build that generational team, we will need a trailblazing People Operations Lead to lay the foundation and build a team from the ground up. As our first dedicated People Operations team member, you will ideate, design, and launch the processes and program frameworks which will help Bitski attract, retain and support the employee growth for years to come while maintaining compliance. You will be instrumental in creating a world class offering that represents the best of possibilities in thinking diversely, inclusively, and equitably. As a trusted thought partner, we will lean on you to guide our leadership team in understanding how to best serve our mission while driving employee happiness, engagement, production. And through your work you will inspire “Bitskits” to reach their full potential, unlock their swag and share their superstar abilities.
What You’ll Need:
- Outstanding communication skills which traverse all corporate levels, internal and external partners.
- Start-up or hyper growth company experience working directly in People Operations, HR Business Partnerships or as an HR Generalist
- Familiarity with modern day HRIS, Legal, and Recruiting systems, tools and software such as Rippling, Lever, Workday, IronClad etc.
- Incredible attention to detail and prioritization ability to execute on day to day task while scaling your team functional area.
- Previous management experience in hiring, training, and growing a team of People Operations professionals.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and evolve the foundational people operations strategy, processes, internal facing documentation, and roadmap.
- Drive cross functional initiatives such as workforce planning, organizational design, quarterly business reviews, performance management, and compensation philosophies.
- Partner closely with Talent, Finance, Operations, and the executive leadership team to ensure alignment of Bitski’s mission, values and goals.
- Serve as an advocate for diversity, inclusivity and equity in every aspect of our operations.
- Ensure Bitski is always acting in compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Support employee work authorization in and out of the United States
- Seamlessly support all stages of the employee lifecycle from onboarding, performance management, transfers, terminations, and departures.
The metaverse isn’t a single new place – it’s a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
👨👩👧👦 Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we’re all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We’re a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
🏥 Our Benefits
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We encourage a 10-day minimum vacation policy.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We’re fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)