Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Payment Operations Manager
As the Manager for Payment Operations, you will work for the General Manager for Affiliate, eCommerce and Payment Solutions. The Manager, Payment Operations is ultimately responsible for ensuring that CreatorIQ’s clients have an exceptional and consistent experience utilizing CreatorIQ’s creator payment solutions. They are an operations focused professional that is financial tech-savvy who has a full understanding of front and back-office payment operations workflows that go into successfully fulfilling mass payouts.
This position is hands-on and will be accountable for ensuring compliant, accurate, complete and timely processing of client funds for payouts that are made to creators they manage from the CreatorIQ platform. To be successful in this role you must have a strong drive to solve problems and continuously improve processes and have excellent attention to detail. Advanced numerical/analytical and excel skills are also a must. This is an incredible opportunity to shape a newer solution at CreatorIQ and be a valuable contributor to the growth of the company.
What you will do:
- Manage Payment Operations across finance, product, engineering and customer support functions and be responsible for accuracy and completeness of payouts made from the platform
- Develop processes and procedures to more efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of payment operations including customer and creator facing interfaces
- Interact with CreatorIQ platform payment solution providers to quickly resolve critical client issues
- Drive product and operational improvements for creator payments, working closely with Leadership for prioritization
- Own the operational metrics and goals of creator payments including response time and resolution SLAs
- Support sales and implementation of creator payment solutions for brands and agency customers
- Proactively drive upstream product fixes and enhancements, working closely with Engineering, Product, Design, Leadership, and payment service providers to deliver better customer experiences and scale operations.
- Design and implement an organizational and operational model that aligns with the growth of the business
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of in-depth financial technology experience working in e-Money, Fintech and/or electronic payment processing
- Experience performing payment processing reconciliations including setting up new or improving existing processes
- Work experience gained from a position such as Payment Operations Lead or Analyst, Payment Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Accounting Manager or similar
- Very tech savvy and experienced with emerging financial technologies for mass payment processing and fulfillment
- Strong inquisitive ability and great problem-solving skills
- Self confidence to support client persuasion and sales efforts
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey product value
- Capable of planning and executing on responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $105,000 – $126,000