Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
In order to make mental health care work for everyone, Path must grow our network of therapists across the country. Our small but mighty team of 2 representatives grew the outbound program 4x in Q4, and we’re looking for additional team members to help scale the program further. The outbound program is key to the overall growth of Path, building a network of quality therapists to keep up with patient demand for mental healthcare services. This program is still in its infancy, so we are looking for reps with a growth mindset who want to experiment with new tactics and help us build the playbook for future expansion.
As an Outbound Provider Growth Representative, you will join a hungry, collaborative team, holding multiple meetings a day with therapists while also utilizing creative outreach to engage therapists and grow your book of business.
- Prospect, interview, and contract mental healthcare providers via Zoom video calls
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to capture and report on all activity and market feedback
- Source leads to supplement outbound lead flow
- Maintain an organized calendar of prospect meetings
- Communicate proactively, both internally with colleagues and externally with providers to achieve KPIs
- Employ a growth mindset, experimenting with tactics to generate and close leads, while assessing which channels warrant investment and which do not
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of outbound selling or account management experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven record of prospecting and generating your own leads
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are required with the ability to develop and maintain a positive relationship with both external and internal stakeholders
- Builder mindset: we do not have the playbook and things are constantly evolving. You need to be excited about closing deals while also building the playbook
- Low ego with a value for camaraderie and thrives in a team dynamic
- Comfort with dealing with ambiguity
- An empathetic listener
- Owning your own book of business
- Experience with refining sales process
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work Pacific or Central time hours
- Nice to have
- Background in health care or mental health care
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success