Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
Joining Path’s Compliance team offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact and shape the compliance program across all lines of business, geographies, and populations. You will be at the heart of the company’s operations, ensuring the highest levels of integrity while enabling the growth of new business lines. This role provides high visibility and the chance to collaborate with executive team members and the board, making strategic contributions to the company’s success. As the Compliance Operations Lead, you will play a critical role in driving the execution of key compliance initiatives and programs, owning operational partnership and collaborating closely with our Compliance Officer. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of compliance processes and activities across the organization. If you are a highly motivated and independent professional with a passion for driving compliance operations, optimizing processes, and collaborating with diverse stakeholders, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic Compliance team at Path and contribute to our mission of excellence and integrity in healthcare operations.
Our team culture is built on collaboration, accountability without blame, and integrity. We believe that effective compliance requires a strong partnership between clinical subject matter experts and operators, fostering trust, open communication, and a shared sense of responsibility. We encourage taking ownership of projects and outcomes, recognizing that we learn from both successes and failures. We value integrity in our interactions with patients, providers, and payers, striving for transparency and trust in all our compliance efforts
- Own the execution of key compliance initiatives and programs, ensuring timely completion and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Support the Compliance Committee by coordinating meetings, documenting action items, and ensuring follow-up actions are taken.
- Develop and own initiatives and investigation work plans related to risk assessment and management.
- Assist in the quarterly work plan refresh, translating it into actionable plans and overseeing their implementation. Develop durable processes and procedures for compliance best practices, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Drive the completion of key performance indicators (KPIs), including medical record timely release, HIPAA training completion, timely grievance investigations, HIPAA investigation on-time completion, and audit pass rate.
Required Skills and Experience
- Operations experience with a track record of developing repeatable processes and optimizing workflows.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills, including the ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, define project scope and ownership, set timelines, and create action plans that leverage individual strengths and skillsets.
- Problem-solving mindset with a focus on finding solutions to company initiatives and goals.
- Ability to explore tools and technology to simplify workflows, reduce costs, and improve the compliance experience.
- Experience in regulated industries, assessing risk potential, and coordinating with legal and compliance experts to determine the appropriate path forward.
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success