About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As the Onboarding Manager, you’ll work directly with our Corporate customers to ensure a fast time to value by guiding them through account set-up, technical implementation and strong education and training on the platform and best practices to get the most value. You will partner with our Corporate CSM team, as well as product managers and professional services team members to consistently deliver a great customer experience.
This role requires strong project management skills, communication skills, the ability to make complex concepts simple to learn, attention to detail, and an obsession with creating a customer-centric experience.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead Corporate customers through their onboarding and implementation, creating customized onboarding programs, schedules, training and materials to meet their specific needs
- Develop a strong understanding of customer needs and product capabilities in order to create a strategy for onboarding large customers and reducing time to value
- Promote customer obsession in your approach to and execution of onboarding plans and training
- Work closely with the Corporate CSMs and product team to drive improvements in the initial product experience of customers
- Work closely with the Corporate CSMs to train new administrators
- Identify red flags and churn triggers throughout onboarding and work cross-functionally to address issues in onboarding that could impact long-term retention
- Serve as the the voice of the customer and provide feedback to leadership team to help enhance product & services capability
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience onboarding enterprise customers at growing software companies.
- Strong project management skills, and organizational and analytical skills
- Customer-first mindset and the ability to empathize with customers and develop loyalty
- Strong change management skills through success retention numbers in previous roles
- High competency in software and technology used to engage customers
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual comprehension
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.