Do you find joy in organization, helping others, being resourceful and making a difference at a high-growth, global organization? If so, read on …
We are looking to hire an Office Manager here at Xsolla! You will be responsible for the daily operations of our HQ, located in Sherman Oaks. These duties include: welcoming guests, handling mail and deliveries, groceries, ordering office supplies, scheduling catering, tidying and organizing office, communicating with vendors for general office repairs or improvements (including some office technology), planning events, assisting with onboarding and offboarding, greeting interviewing candidates and giving office tours, resetting or upgrading computers, and other day porter duties as needed.
This role is based in Sherman Oaks, CA and the chosen candidate will need to be in office daily.
- Keep the office running smoothly by maintaining a comfortable and clean atmosphere
- Maintain office inventory by restocking office or kitchen supplies
- Lead food and beverage program by ordering food that employees are excited about
- Work with the events team to assist with internal and external events
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding which includes computer set up or resetting and being responsible for questions on onboarding training
- Assist with IT related tasks, including printer and computer maintenance
- Manage video wall procedures, training and storage
- Communicate with vendors for different company events
- Follow budgeting procedures and tracking in accordance with the accounting department and budgetary restrictions
- Mail and ship office communication
- Assist with building safety training, injury prevention plan, and other OSHA related tasks
- Assist with other departments on an Ad Hoc basis when available
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong understanding of in-office management and IT help desk procedures
- Ability to ensure strong cultural alignment with the overall organization and foster a sense of pride, ownership, and team work with the HR and Operations team
- Passionate about customer service and excited to go above and beyond
- General Human Resources knowledge; ability to maintain confidential information with a professional approach
- Team player who exhibits a consistent positive attitude and who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get things done. Has the ability to be mature and trustworthy, proactive and self-motivated, reliable, adaptable, conscientious and courteous
- Must be a well-organized individual, that has the ability to self-manage, set priorities to meet deadlines, provide follow-up and feedback on requests and business issues
- Innovative thinker with the ability to see the “big picture” and think outside the box
- Ability to problem solve
- Produce quality work while ensuring details are accurate
- Positivity, cheer, ingenuity, proactivity, resourcefulness needed
- Must have your own transportation with a current driver’s license
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!