Our mission is to spread DMARC everywhere. We offer superior tooling, educational resources, and knowledgeable support—but at our core, we’re people helping other people understand and protect a vital asset, their email domains. Staying focused on our mission means we’re constantly improving by learning from the challenges that everyone faces while deploying DMARC.
The New Business team is relationship-driven, focused on developing a deep understanding of the unique needs of our customers and how we can help them. More akin to advisors or advocates than traditional sales, the New Business team educates our customers about the technologies of email domain protection and the use of our platform and services, while providing the internal feedback required for meaningful innovation.
As New Business Analyst, you will research inbound leads and serve in a critical role as the initial contact point for users. You excel at listening carefully (even over email), helping people get timely answers, and explaining the basics of dmarcian’s offerings and baseline of support FAQs. We consider this position as a launching pad for future growth within dmarcian and for your career, as we provide paths for continued learning and new roles based on your interests and strengths.
- Qualify and manage inbound lead pipelines through our CRM
- Tackle customer relationships with gusto, timeliness, expertise, and brevity
- Communicate tactfully with technical and nontechnical folks across verticals to explain how our offerings fit user needs.
- Provide a positive user interaction—whether through email, phone calls, or other digital mediums.
- Coordinate the hand off of relationships to dmarcian’s New Business Representatives and other circles.
Who We’re Looking For
- You’re organized, detail-oriented, and professional-minded.
- You’re driven by curiosity—to learn the many applications we rely on daily as well as learning about DMARC and its supportive technologies.
- You have exceptional communication skills and you’re resourceful, adaptable, and highly organized.
- You have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks appropriately through a high volume of concurrent projects, while operating asynchronously.
- You resonate with our culture and values and have an eagerness to be actively involved in cultivating and refining our practices accordingly. We believe in empathy and patience for clients and coworkers, having a positive outlook, and the capacity to acknowledge and resolve problems.
- A strong preference will be given to those with experience in cybersecurity, the email ecosystem, DNS and domain management
- Become knowledgeable about what we offer and how we can help nearly everyone (non-technical persons, small-medium businesses, government institutions, technical security teams, etc.)
- Grow user awareness and understanding of DMARC through improved processes
- Deepen your skills and interests in business development, lead generation, customer service or other related areas
More information about our application process and what we offer can be found here. Because dmarcian is committed to an inclusive hiring process, please identify yourself by the initial of your first name along with your full last name in your submitted application, resume and letter of interest. Please submit all documentation in PDF format.
Our goal is to hire the best, brightest and most intrinsically motivated people. We also understand that can’t always be reflected via conventional work experience. At dmarcian, we believe diverse perspectives make us stronger. If you believe you have the skills and passion for this role and you like who we are, we encourage you to apply even if your previous experience isn’t a conventional match.
dmarcian employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and supports regardless of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law (and because it is the right thing to do).