Made up of Instructional Design, Faculty Engagement, Quality Assurance, and Creative Services, the Learning Design team inspires, engages and empowers each other to create the next generation of learning. This collaborative team works to translate traditional courseware into online formats in innovative and compelling ways to create innovative online courses for our University partners.
The Multimedia Producer collaborates with Everspring’s Learning Design team to design and build interactive digital content for our University partners’ online programs, marketing initiatives, and other Everspring creative requirements. This individual also manages these assets within multiple environments, such as learning (LMS) and content management systems (CMS). The Multimedia Producer should be a digital content generalist, who can produce content in multiple formats for a variety of purposes.
This position reports to the Associate Director of Creative Services and is located in Chicago, IL.
The ideal candidate:
- Is motivated by a passion to create outstanding learning experiences
- Has a demonstrated track record of creating engaging, effective multimedia assets
- Is an excellent and patient communicator, comfortable communicating with university professors and staff and Everspring’s internal Learning Design team
- Has experience and is comfortable working with a wide range of content, academic experience is a plus
- Is a natural collaborator, but is capable and comfortable moving projects forward and driving results independently when required
- Is detail oriented and operates with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision
- Displays the highest levels of integrity
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, empathy, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment
- Wants to build and be part of a great team
- Has a curious and creative mindset – enjoys change!
- Apply post-production techniques on video and audio, including editing, color correction, motion graphics animation, audio balancing, and filtering
- Create multimedia, video, and creative content development, such as university video productions (filming on location)
- Design and process images and graphics for online courses
- Maintain regular contact with stakeholders to assure projects are on schedule
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers on video, audio, and image processing techniques for use in online course development
- Upload of videos in the hosting solution and the Learning Management System
- Assist Instructional Designers in creation , implementation, and deployment of interactive assets
- Regularly review the digital work within the higher education space to constantly stay at the forefront of creative trends
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Ability to travel 15-25%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in film, video, animation, design, or production-related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in multimedia, digital content development, design, video, or audio production
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative applications and other design tools
- Demonstrated experience working with online media
- Demonstrated experience with non-linear editing, graphic design, 2D/3D composting, and visual effects
- Experience working in a responsive web environment, such as designing for web, tablet, and mobile
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas, suggestions, and concepts early
- Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to hit challenging deadlines while creating high-quality work
- Ability to design within the constraints of different technologies, systems, and platforms
- Hand-drawing and illustrating abilities a big plus, but not required
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) a plus, but not required
- Full vaccination – as defined by the CDC – is required
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2021. We offer benefits that include hybrid work arrangement, FSA, health insurance, dental, short term and long term disability, 401k with an employer match, a generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, professional development, pet insurance and more!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.