Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
We’re looking for a highly competitive and disciplined Mid-Market Sales Manager to join our growing sales organization with a proven track record of hitting goals. This individual will be responsible for building, managing and developing the Mid-Market Sales department. Growth mindset and ability to face adversity head-on is a must. This individual must be comfortable selling to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders navigating through multiple decision-makers in an organization. CompanyCam’s Sales organization has experienced a rapid amount of growth and is looking for an individual who can adapt to change in full stride while maintaining sales quotas.
In this job you will…
- Spend time prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales.
- Maintain weekly sales forecasts and achieving quota quarterly with multi-year contracts.
- Demonstrate strong customer orientation and have a focus on responsiveness.
- Have the ability to relate to our customers and be able to discover and define their needs to the business.
- Work both as part of a team and as an individual contributor under minimal supervision.
- Plan, drive and lead the sales process from initial interaction to close through continued call coaching and demo reviews.
- Identify areas of opportunity with current processes and procedures to assist in making the sales organization more productive and profitable.
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand what your sales reps need even if they can’t express it.
- Build trust with your peers but also with your individual sales team by staying engaged and leading by example.
- Be proactive in cultivating and adhering to the performance and activity expectations of the sales team.
- Balance your time between remote and in office employees.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated. Genuinely care for and know your team in and out of work.
- Have stellar communication skills both verbal and written, but know it’s equally important to listen and understand our customers.
It’d be nice if you…
- Have 4+ years of prior sales experience – preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Have 1+ years of management experience.
- Have worked in a sales demonstration environment and understand the intricacies of associating customer pain points to value propositions.
- Have experience working in different sales platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo and customer communication tools such as Drift and Kixie.
- This position can be U.S. Remote or in our Lincoln office. We are not accepting applicants outside the U.S. or Canada at this time.
How we work at CompanyCam
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
This is a salaried position at CompanyCam based on experience. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email or email@example.com.