At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with Marketing to manage systems and build processes to support their campaigns.
The ideal candidate has start-up experience, feels comfortable creating clarity where there is little, and enjoys building from the ground up. This is an individual contributor role and you will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
- You have at least 3 years of marketing operations experience in a SaaS startup environment. You have worked alongside (or as part of) a marketing team and understand the end-to-end of an integrated marketing campaign.
- Advanced Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce and in Outreach.io or similar sales tool
- You are passionate about building systems. You thrive in bringing process and organization to complex marketing environments.
- You are an extraordinary communicator and project manager. You can handle many moving parts across multiple teams within Marketing and Revenue Operations.
- You are data-driven and can partner with the analytics team to help the Marketing team optimize their campaigns.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain core marketing systems including lead lifecycle, scoring, routing, and attribution.
- Partner with Demand Generation to enable their campaigns including audience building, email, contact/account list imports and reporting.
- Build and maintain change log and documentation for key processes and marketing system architecture.
- Care for the health of Vercel’s email database, deliverability and performance. Build and send emails in Marketo, manage our subscriptions and opt-in, maintain database hygiene excellence.
- Be responsible for marketing reporting and attribution strategy. Partner with Marketing Analytics to build and maintain accurate reporting for marketing Key Performance Indicators.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $125,000.00 – $175,000.00. This salary range is an estimate, and actual salary may vary based on the company’s compensation practices, location, and candidate experience. The total compensation package may also include benefits and equity-based compensation.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.