Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
Path is currently looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to build our Marketing Operations team from the ground up. This opportunity will be instrumental in the success of our rapidly growing marketing org. You will get to design and build an innovative marketing tech stack, develop the processes to ensure excellent data quality, and design a team that will deliver best-in-class results.
You’ll be joining a wider Revenue Operations team where you can refine your skillset and find endless opportunities to impact the growth of our company. Our team is driven by first principles, takes a rigorous approach to the product/project lifecycle, and cares deeply about supporting one another to constantly grow. Our work has earned the trust of leaders across the company, so there is no shortage of buy-in to make things happen.
- Own the marketing operations roadmap: making sure marketing technology and processes are implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department.
- Own the marketing tech stack: evaluating, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing technology tools, such as marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools.
- Ensure proper data collection management: develop key marketing data structures and ensure our systems and processes collect complete and accurate information. Enable analytics and marketing departments to easily and accurately report on lead volume, conversion, and cost as well as marketing activity and effectiveness.
- Lead a best-in-class team: constantly develop your team member’s skills and bring in fantastic talent where needed.
- Drive simplicity in our systems and processes: keep us focused on scalability and step change improvements instead of over-engineering every edge case.
- Partner with our growth product team: identify high-impact opportunities for them to pursue and assist in the development and deployment of the features they build.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years experience in marketing operations with 2+ years of management experience.
- Proven experience setting up and maintaining marketing tech stacks
- Deep understanding of key marketing data structures and experience implementing tools and processes to ensure complete and accurate data capture
- Strong analytical capabilities, including intermediate SQL, Google analytics, data visualization, and product analysis skills
- Experience with both B2C and B2B customer funnels
- Familiarity with our marketing tech stack (Salesforce, Iterable, Fountain, Formstack, Google Analytics)
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success