While this role may be posted in a particular city and/or state most of our roles are open to hiring throughout the USA/nationwide for all positions.
We’re the leading drone software provider making commercial drone data accessible to anyone, anywhere. Trusted by users across various industries, we’re transforming how businesses collect, manage, and analyze worksite data. Our user-friendly platform makes it possible for companies of any size to improve their workflows through scalable image processing, data storage, and real-time sharable drone maps and 3D models.
We are committed to a remote-first global work environment that empowers people to innovate, grow professionally, and make meaningful impacts. We’re recognized as the # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area and made the Top 200 list of America’s Best Startups. Our employees are creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers with the best drone software in the industry. Our office locations include San Francisco, California, Sydney, Australia, and Auckland, New Zealand.
DroneDeploy’s business and product suite continues to grow rapidly and we are looking for a seasoned, customer-customer-focused Marketing Operations Analyst to join our fast-growing team! This role will tap into your analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills to help drive the successful management and creation of marketing campaigns using Marketo.
As a successful candidate, you will play a key role in ensuring that our emails are built and scheduled in a timely manner while also having an eye on how we can improve the business in the future.
You will work with executives and sales leaders as well as cross-functionally with marketing and product owners to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes and associated technology.
- The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for tasks within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) which include: campaign operations, data compliance and auditing, monitoring SLAs for lead management and managing digital operations tasks with internal employees.
- Build programs and smart campaigns that support the campaign goals, align with existing architecture in Marketo, feed into reporting, and provide a consistent, quality end user experience
- Ensuring correct program and campaign setup via end-to-end testing
- Review incoming qualified leads for accuracy and assignment
- Ad-hoc reporting from marketing automation platform (Marketo) as well as Salesforce
- Regularly collaborate with SFDC & RevOps counterparts to design optimal systemic synergies between GTM technologies.
- Responsible for influencing the design and cadence of Sprints by leveraging the AGILE methodology a plus
- Consistently contribute to ABM strategy and program design
- Perform quantitative analysis using data from Marketo, Salesforce and other sources to drive marketing operations design improvements and influence investment decisions.
- Leverage BI solutions (e.g. Tableau) to perform analysis and motivate data-driven decisions with organizational leadership.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Marketing Operations role.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on Marketo experience
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Experience with multi-channel campaign operations – program creation, email creation, scheduling are required
- Highly proficient with Marketo smart list triggers, filters, and advanced filter logic
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Experience using tools such as Clearbit, LeanData, Tableau, and Bizible preferred
- Marketo certified (MCE) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology fields preferred
- Able to work M-F, 9-5 in local US timezone
Employee Offerings & Benefits include:
(may vary by location)
Innovative company culture
Drone pilot certification
Flexible work schedules
Flexible work location
Family paid leave
Paid healthcare for employees
Professional development & career advancements
Wellbeing activities (live & on-demand)
Flexible paid time off
Employee referral bonus
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information about privacy during the recruiting process.