Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce that began in France. Our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
We’re a collective of diverse backgrounds seated together, testing, innovating, challenging each other, and reflecting on new ways to improve digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team and help us build a better way!
The Customer Campaign Manager is responsible for managing digital Customer & Prospect relationships by coordinating & executing marketing campaigns in order to nurture prospects and engage in revenue-generating conversations with customers. He/she administers the Marketing Automation Tool (Marketo), builds segments, manages automatic workflows, executes & coordinates efficient lead nurturing programs, and analyzes campaign impact.
That person is also responsible for marketing GDPR compliance, database and CRM best practices, creating corporate campaigns and managing customer and prospects journeys.
This role reports the Customer Marketing director. The position can be located in the US or EMEA. The ideal candidate can be flexible in hours.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
Coordinate / create operational marketing campaigns using the marketing automation tool
- Create emails, forms, landing pages and workflows
- Work with Content Team and Design Team to deliver a best-in class conversation experience with customers and prospects
- Create campaign reports and make recommendations for campaign improvements, pilot the emailing calendar
Implement a company-wide corporate newsletter
- Define a planning, process and newsletter template
- Animate the newsletter editorial committee and federate contributions from stakeholders across the company
- Roll-out newsletters and measure impact
Define and implement segment-based triggered campaigns
- Define opportunities for triggered campaigns to support an enhanced customer onboarding experience, product usage experience, upsell/cross sell and retention
- Implement a nurturing strategy and lead scoring process to generate MQLs for Sales
What you bring
- 3-5 year experience in B2B marketing (Tech companies is a plus)
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems (Marketo is a plus)
- Demonstrated autonomy, rigor and analytical skills
- Fluent English speaker / French nice to have
- Ability to work in international cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Be hands-on in executing programs including getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and projects.
What we bring as a team
- We trust each other – Try, succeed, fail we will always have your back!
- We have fun – We work seriously without taking ourselves too seriously.
- We are team players – Teamwork makes the dream work!
- We are transparent – We believe in explicit communication and constructive feedback.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
As a side effect of teams being spread across time zones, you may have to tolerate occasional early morning meetings if you live in the Americas, or late-night meetings if you live in an APAC country*. We do our best to accommodate time zones but there are preferred hours for certain roles and teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of $300 a year
- Professional development budget of $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- $3,000 office budget at hire (computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work. 96% of employees think Platform.sh is a great place to work
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company-wide meetups (when we’re not experiencing a pandemic)
- Fair PTO based on your country’s standards
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline is country-dependent)
- Remote working/flexibility
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK and FR staff only)
- Matched contributions to 401K/RRSP (US and Canada staff only)
- Company shares (discretionary)
- Unlimited Platform.sh accounts
- 6 months of individual coaching for all new managers
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet.
We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios, we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director-level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.