Jellyvision is hiring a Marketing Automation Manager
What we do
Hello! We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin…we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
You’ll be working to drive user engagement with ALEX, the helpful and delightful product platform, servicing millions of users and some of the best employers in the world. Our campaigns – across email, text and push notification – help Jellyvision deliver value for our customers and push our critical goal of benefit engagement forward. You’ll manage the software platform(s) to help us communicate with our users through multi-touch campaigns, logic streams, workflow automation, streamlining processes, optimizing campaigns, audience segmentation, and – last but not least – analyze results. Owning user engagement campaigns, soup-to-nuts, you’ll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Creative and User Engagement to build out this function.
What you’ll do
- Plan, execute and optimize brilliant direct email, text and push campaigns end-to-end, including planning, production, segmentation, testing, deployment, reporting and analysis
- Segment audiences for triggers, broadcasts and ongoing nurtures that drive action and engagement with the ALEX platform
- Interpret and implement digital best practices for email/text/push personalization, segmentation, and data-capture
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure communications follow industry standards, compliance with CAN-SPAM, PHI and adhere to email deliverability best practices
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Creative and User Engagement teams to create compelling and effective digital messaging
- Consistently and continuously pushes to innovate, test and try new approaches Manage the user database and work to minimize fatigue and optimize results
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in general marketing automation or marketing campaign execution
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems, bonus points for Marketo or Customer.io
- Digital marketing experience in web, email, social, media, mobile, UX-design
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools, A/B-testing software (like Optimizely) ● Excellent project management skills
- Bonus: An understanding of consumer psychology and behavior
Bonus: Experience in the healthcare sector
Bonus: Familiarity with HIPAA and/or PHI
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Decision quality
- Drives engagement
- Cultivates innovation
- Strategic mindset
About remote hiring
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, however, our philosophy is “Flexible First”. This means that coming into the office is by choice, not required. But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA,CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NE, NM, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WI.
The salary range for this position is: $92,144 – $112,620. Final salary is dependent upon your specific skills, years of experience and internal equity. Additionally, Jellyvision provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans. Take a peek at our comprehensive benefits this position is eligible for on our careers page.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!