Ironpaper is hiring a market researcher and analyst to focus on research, qualitative analysis (possibly some quantitative analysis), presentations, and content projects for B2B companies.
As a B2B marketing agency, Ironpaper is charged with building campaigns, creating content, and improving B2B marketing programs to drive more sales leads. To do this, we need to understand buyer needs, market forces, and industry challenges.
This role will focus on the following:
- Improving our subject matter expertise through interviews with marketing and sales teams
- Conducting industry research
- Drafting messaging maps
- Documentation of market forces, and more.
Our clients are B2B companies in the high technology and energy space. This position would focus on the energy sector, so experience in that space is a plus.
- 401(k) Benefit, with matching up to 4%
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Work from Home & Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- Lead interviews with clients and SMEs
- Analyzing CRM data to pull out insights; report to the team on takeaways and suggest next steps
- Documentation on client interviews that outline takeaways from their sales process, solution set, and buyer challenges
- Monitor industry trends, regulatory changes, and localized news to create research reports on the energy industry (market forces, messaging, regulations, etc.)
- Messaging maps to document simple, descriptive language that prioritizes substance over a stylistic approach to communications.
- Content mapping and outlines that prioritize key topics impacting an industry
- Presentations to clients and the Ironpaper team
- Other projects in content, research, presentations, and strategy related to B2B marketing
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent research capabilities, including conducting interviews, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and surveys
- 5+ years professional experience working as a Market Analyst or related role
- Strong writing skills
- Subject matter expertise one or more of the industries mentioned above
- Experience with analytics
- Willingness to learn and take feedback
- Must be located remote within the US only and be able to work 9 am – 6 pm EST
- Must be comfortable working in a remote environment
- Ideally, the candidate has experience in HubSpot and other analytics tools
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, passionate about learning, and friendly.
The candidate should be an HR Generalist with a passion for talent development, business growth, and supporting a remarkable team.
Learning & personal development for this role:
We are seeking an individual that embodies our passion for ongoing learning. We are open to candidates that may need to gain new skills for this role and will take classes in marketing and communications to help with skill development and understanding our core business. We also expect that this candidate will be open to learning and becoming a champion for Ironpaper’s methodologies for marketing, sales, content, and management. Additionally, this position will require someone that will continuously learn and gain new and diverse skills over time.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”