Pathwire is looking for a Manager to join our growing Site Reliability Engineering team! This team is responsible for building, operating and evolving the infrastructure at the heart of several key Pathwire services. As a leader, your responsibilities would include directing a team of passionate SREs, establishing goals and performance objectives, applying your own technical skills to the team’s efforts, and growing the team to maintain a sustainable work-life balance.
- Manage and prioritize the work coming in to the team
- Support the career growth for a group of highly-skilled engineers building and delivering our SaaS product to a fast-growing customer base
- Pitch in and contribute when needed to help the team build world-class monitoring, alerting, and deployment tooling for the rest of the engineering organization
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to identify infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Develop, monitor and track SLOs for the systems under management
- Help field and solve issues coming from support staff, application teams, and automated monitoring and alerting systems
- Contribute to our growing engineering management team & culture
- Establish process & guidelines to ensure a reliable and well-performing infrastructure
- Minimum 3+ years of engineering experience in working with and managing large-scale teams
- A strong and forward-thinking set of technical skills across technologies the team interacts with, such as commonly used infrastructure technologies
- The agility to step in as an individual contributor when needed by your team
- Hands-on experience managing and being responsible for cloud infrastructure systems
- Background in infrastructure/Ops/SRE/SaaS/Platforms
- Experience with containers and orchestration systems like Nomad
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP
- Phenomenal communication skills for working across the organisation, capable of building strong relationships with peers and leaderships
- HAVE FUN: To encourage extra professional activities, you will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund from Pathwire up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided that they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- HAVE A NICE LUNCH: Pathwire will credit every month an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used in restaurants and to buy food.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: You will be able to take up to 8 hours/ 1 day of paid time off per year to participate in the volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MOVE AROUND SERENELY: We provide 100% reimbursement for the Navigo Pass.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.