Who we are…
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in the United States. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), technologists (Athena, Hudson River Trading) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to the United States’ future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz and AlleyCorp.
We are launching Pearl Health to help PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. Over time, this solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population. We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare by giving physicians the ability to better allocate their time with patients, increasing their autonomy, creating incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence, and making risk more available and more readily optimized through an intelligent marketplace. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) is launching a new value-based care program to disrupt Traditional Medicare, and we believe that this represents an opportunity to achieve the meaningful change we envision.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a Manager, Growth Partnerships who is eager to help us grow and enable our Growth efforts in a startup environment. Our Growth team is responsible for the expansion of our provider network, focused on developing relationships and expanding our Provider network in Medicare’s ACO REACH program. As you come up to speed, you will support and facilitate the development of relationships with health care organizations and Primary Care Physicians across the US — helping our team to educate potential partners on the benefits of value-based care, ACO REACH, and how Pearl can help them succeed participating in advanced care models.
As a Manager, Growth Partnerships you will be responsible for managing and growing our relationships with key channel partners to drive growth and expansion of Pearl’s physician network. You will be the primary point of contact for our partnerships, and will be responsible for developing and executing on strategies to drive performance. You will work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, and operations, to identify, evaluate potential partnerships, and grow our relationships with partners in our ecosystem.
Your strong account management skills, ability to analyze and interpret data, and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment will be crucial in this role.
What a Manager, Growth Partnerships means to us…
- Manage and grow relationships with key channel partners, including primary care physicians, consultants, and other healthcare organizations
- Develop and execute on strategies to grow our business through these partnerships
- Serve as the primary point of contact for channel partners, including regular communication, problem resolution, and relationship building
- Analyze and report on the performance of partnerships to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product, to ensure alignment and success of partnerships
- Identify and evaluate potential new channel partners that align with our business goals and strategy
Who you are…
- Strong account management skills and experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to inform decision making
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to balancing multiple competing priorities, stay organized, and focused on achieving the most important objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 3+ years of experience in channel partner management, business development, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, specifically primary care and value based care, is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for improving and optimizing relationships
Location / Remote Work
We are a remote-first company, with our largest concentrations of team members in the NYC and Boston areas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleague’s points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone’s responsibility and a cause of beautiful things.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
Compensation and Benefits
The base pay range for this position is between $110,000-$140,000 per year. Base pay is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/
*If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.