Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in America. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), physician-enablement experts (VillageMD, Steward, Stellar) and technologists (athenahealth, TrialSpark, Flatiron Health) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to America’s future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz and AlleyCorp.
We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare. We launched Pearl Health to help PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. This solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population and democratize access to healthcare risk, making it more readily available and optimized through an intelligent marketplace. We free physicians to better allocate their time with patients, increase their autonomy, and provide incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a Manager, Growth Operations who is eager to help us grow and enable our Growth efforts in a startup environment. Our Growth team is responsible for the expansion of our provider network, focused on converting qualified opportunities into Participating Providers in Medicare’s ACO REACH program. As you come up to speed, you will support and facilitate the development of relationships with Primary Care Physicians across an entire region of the US, helping our team to educate them and their office staff on the benefits of value-based care broadly, the ACO REACH program specifically, and how Pearl can help them succeed in stabilizing their revenue and participating in the value they create by effectively managing their patient panel.
This position requires the ability to create and maintain sales operations process in support of a fast-growing, physically distributed sales team. You will learn and own revenue operations, growth metrics reporting, lead lifecycle management including CRM administration, and more. A familiarity, passion, and willingness to drive sales operations and to help maximize the possibilities offered by value-based care programs would make you an ideal candidate.
What a Manager, Growth Operations means to us…
- Engage in operations support for every aspect of the sales process, from lead discovery to close
- Engage and collaborate with our Network Development team on marketing and lead lifecycle management execution, via both administrative and technical facilitation
- Design, create, and analyze data methodologies that enable our Growth team to gain insight and continuous improvement in their efforts to engage primary care physicians
- Enable tool implementation and training, including but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Use database, CRM, or other software to meticulously track progress with opportunities with our Growth team
- Own and advocate for data governance and data hygiene best practices across the Growth organization
- Work across the organization to ensure successful implementation of other critical projects, as needed.
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4-7 years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, or other relevant field
- Excellent and proactive communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly and change priorities gracefully
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for improving and optimizing relationships
- Excited about helping physicians.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleague’s points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone’s responsibility and a cause of beautiful things.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
We are a remote-first company, with concentrations of team members at our NYC headquarters and in the Boston area. While the world is in lockdown, we’re all working remotely, but hope to facilitate more in-person time as the Covid situation improves. We expect a large part of our workforce to remain remote after the pandemic ends.
Compensation and Benefits
The expected base pay range for this position is between $100,000 and $120,000 per year. Base pay is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/