Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.
In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.
We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
Noyo delivers technology that improves the foundations of healthcare access and delivery. We do this by partnering with our benefits software and healthcare insurance customers to modernize & streamline their data exchange and accuracy. Our mission is to improve healthcare through foundational changes that put the consumer at the center of everything we do.
Noyo is experiencing rapid growth and demand for our technology and services. To support this mission and growth, we are growing our Technology Operations function and are hiring a Manager to support our growing Fulfillment team!
Our Fulfillment team is responsible for ensuring that all benefit enrollments are complete and identifying areas of improvement to our products and processes. The Fulfillment Manager will lead and grow this team, playing a key role in Noyo’s goal of rapidly scaling our operations and product offerings.
The Fulfillment Manager will closely collaborate across Operations, Product, and Engineering to lead & develop effective, data-driven processes and outcomes. The ideal candidate for this role has experience building and leading teams, designing foundational processes for new products & lines of business, and excels at collaborating across departments and through ambiguous situations.
What You’ll Do
- Grow and manage a team of Operations Analysts to support key customers.
- Establish foundational workflows and continuously identify areas of opportunity for improvement related to our processes, tools, and resources.
- Ensure the growth and development of your direct reports and advocate on their behalf.
- Aggregate and leverage data & insights to deliver understanding, visibility and outcomes of the Fulfillment team and their deliverables.
- Partner cross-functionally to respond to customer inquiries and prepare external enrollment materials & FAQs.
- Successfully influence the building of new processes and the prioritization of new initiatives that positively impact Operations at Noyo.
- Partner with other teams within Operations and across the company to exceed our clients’ expectations
What We Are Looking For
- Proven track record of leading and mentoring a distributed team of early employees in a fast paced & ambiguous environment.
- Experience working in the health insurance or insurtech industry.
- Passion for seeking and using data to define and monitor team KPIs and goals.
- High-level of skill teaching others how to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Ability to master current-state processes while also identifying areas of improvement & leading initiatives to achieve that improvement.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with an ability to work through ambiguity
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization.
- Familiarity with Google Products (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.) and Slack preferred.
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages – You’ll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance – Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs – Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account – 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits – Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend – Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support – 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off – Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off – Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays – Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it’s client sensitive.
Tech Stack – We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours – To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we’ve implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.