The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
The Enrollment Operations team uses our in-house technology to support transmission of data to and from carriers. We work with customers to set configurations, report and resolve errors to ensure every group and individual we support experiences seamless connectivity. Our culture is one of collaboration and continuous improvement around both process and tooling.
This role is based in Ideon’s Omaha office and reports to the Vice President of Enrollment Operations.
In this role you will:
- Manage and coach a team of approximately 5-10 Implementation Analysts
- Monitor day-to-day work and ensure it is completed within timeliness metrics
- Assist with customer escalations
- Own training and documentation for the team
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience leading people
- Have 2+ years of experience working with employee benefits, enrollments, and member management
- Have 2+ years of experience working with EDI 834 and/or API
- Possess excellent time management and analytical skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially in an externally-facing role
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity and a drive to improve efficiency
Salary Range: $75,000 – $80,000/year
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.