Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for both Product Management and Design positions. In this role, you will source and work with candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews.
To ensure success as a Technical Sourcer, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, interpersonal skills, and proven interviewing skills. A Lead Technical Sourcer will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill!
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to determine position requirements.
- Crafting and sending recruitment Emails/InMails and using email sequencing tools
- Work with Coordinators to set up candidate interviews with the hiring team
- Ability to conduct online virtual interviews.
- Crafting talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing diverse pools of candidates
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Previous experience as a Sourcer for Product and Design roles
- Coordinating and conducting online interviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
*Do not list any education requirements*
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER – What are the top 3 necessary requirements for this job? What skills MUST this person have in order to be successful in this job?
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.