Key Accounts Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a proven Customer Success Key Accounts Manager to join a hyper growth startup that has the #1 app in one of the largest industries in the world.
The Customer Success Key Accounts Manager will interact with Raken’s key paying customers to help them receive the most value from the software and lead customers toward renewal and expansion via product adoption, high license utilization and increase of seats with our service. This position is pivotal in establishing lasting relationships with our most important customers. To be successful in this position, you must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, be self sufficient, and be able to work independently.
Customer success is our #1 priority. Your job is a KEY component in helping our customers achieve their goals and you will be an important member of our team. Only individuals who are detail orientated, ambitious, smart, want to grow their skills, are great at communicating, can be empathetic to our customers, and want to be part of an amazing start-up need apply.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad, California.
- We have won numerous awards including being named a ‘COOL Company’ by San Diego Venture Group as well as one of San Diego’s ‘Most Innovative Products’ and ‘Best Places to Work’.
- This position offers phenomenal benefits (including employer sponsored health, dental and vision), and unlimited growth potential.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hard working team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key accounts and Raken
- Consult with key accounts to help them attain positive outcomes from utilizing Raken
- Help customers be successful through a number of channels including calls, email, webinars, on-site visits and chat
- Be responsible for post-sales process including onboarding, implementation, cadenced check-ins and business reviews, with a focus on retention, renewal, and expansion
- Meet all agreed-upon client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Anticipate key account changes, improvements and evolving needs
- Work cross-functionally to expertly deliver communications according to Raken ABM and other goals
- Prospect user base and collaborate with Raken National Accounts team to find expansion opportunities including additional user purchases & upgrades
- Manage customer accounts to maximize LTV by adding licenses and upgrades and ensure license utilization remains high
- Attain referrals from existing customers to pursue other business divisions and customers
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 years of key account management, account manage, customer success or relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of key accounts and their position in the industry
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals
- Smart, ambitious and willing to learn and grow
- Love to help others & empathize with users of all experience levels
- Have outstanding writing & communication skills
- Enjoy solving problems & learning new things
- You’re a self-starter and will try to solve any problem before asking for help
- Be reliable, optimistic, super-organized & tech savvy
- Employee Sponsored Medical (90% covered) Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO, including 12 Paid Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership / yoga classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air and Varidesk Stand-Up Desk
- Competitive Base Pay
- Monthly Social Events
About Raken, Inc.:
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We enable construction field workers and office personnel to report and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world. We invite you to learn more about us: https://www.rakenapp.com/