We are seeking a full-time Junior Agile Lead to own and execute an Agile project management process with the guidance of an experienced Account Lead to drive growth for B2B clients.
Does this describe you?
You are a Jr Agile Lead that has a strong understanding of Agile processes and how to effectively utilize them to reach strategic objectives. You may have some years under your belt or you may be earlier in your career than others. Nevertheless, you have a passion for driving success for client accounts and executing results-driven digital and inbound campaigns. You are able to take an Agile approach to guide internal teams through the strategy laid out by your Account Lead. You embody an Agile mindset and are passionate about empowering an Agile culture. You take a hands-on approach to leading your team, reinforced by Agile practices, and feel confident that you can marry the two with the knowledge you will gain from Ironpaper’s unique methodologies. You are obsessed with playing a key role in producing meaningful results for your clients while guiding a masterful team that takes pride in their work.
- Must be able to work full-time remote within the US from 9 am to 6 pm EST
- Agile/SCRUM Project Management experience, preferably with enterprises, working with multiple teams at one time
- Exceptional listening, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills
- A strong understanding of popular Agile practices and frameworks (ie. Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming) and using scaled agile approaches (Scrum@Scale, SAFe, LeSS)
- Experience managing client expectations, implementing Agile processes, and ensuring your team’s work is aligned with the overarching goals and objectives
- Account performance, QA and workflow management
- Oversee agile processes and ensure account teams are operating efficiently while ensuring activities of all team members deliver month-over-month growth and deliver qualified leads in accordance to billable hours of each account.
- Manage project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all of those elements are staying on track
- Adapt project scope, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Serve as a point of contact between clients and the account teams to establish expectations, provide insights, handoff project deliverables, field feedback, etc.
- Understand the individual client’s challenges and build a strong relationship with them to ensure they feel valued while simultaneously reinforcing Ironpaper methodologies
- Communicate overarching strategy- what we are doing and why we are doing it (and what we are not doing and why) and the results of that strategy
- Technical Expertise and Operational Insights
- Have the technical skill to build reports, update pages, set up campaigns, and more in the tools your accounts use most often.
- Observe your accounts and uncover insights about effective processes and practices to share with your Account Lead
- Continuously question the value of our work to ensure our efforts create results. Ask, “How can we do more with less?” Openly share concerns before they become “issues.”
- Strategy Execution, Reporting, and Storytelling
- Gather data from each team member and document insights. Facilitate sprints with appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Hands-On Mentorship
- Guide account teams members using Agile Methodologies while simultaneously reinforcing Ironpaper methodologies and developing appropriate documentation
- Frequently review client feedback calls and use the feedback to pivot current project elements to set the team up for success.
Extra Credit if you have:
- B2B marketing experience with a focus on content strategy, sales development, website conversion, and lead generation
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences and explaining insights from analyses to both technical, non-technical audiences and executive levels within the IT, Manufacturing or Energy Industries
- Minimum of 1 Certification from the below list (or exceptional experience to equate to these certifications – must be able to provide tangible examples of this):
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
- IAgile Certified Expert (ICE)
- Certified SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Agile tool suite background (ie. Jira and Confluence, Rally, Agile Central)
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, or other CRM tools
- Professional experience with Google Analytics (or similar analytics application)
We need someone who is self-motivated, obsessed with learning, and inherently kind.
You must be a digital marketer with substantial skills in inbound marketing and analytics.
The ability to communicate effectively and having emotional intelligence are imperative in order to convey inspiring stories and impactful insights to both team members and clients.
Learning & personal development for this role:
If you are an individual that embodies a passion for continuous learning and personal/professional growth, we are looking for you! Ironpaper’s methodologies relate to all aspects of your career with us, so the willingness to grow in a company culture that may be unfamiliar to you is a must.
Growth is never-ending at Ironpaper and we understand that no one will ever know everything, so it is important that you want to continue to develop your skills for the lifetime of your career and not just to meet the minimum requirements. To encourage skill development within your first year we offer developmental opportunities including both HubSpot and Google certifications.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”