This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
- Work closely with all business areas to gather product requirements and design.
- Implement and test components of the system.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements and propose high-level design and technical solutions at all stages of development.
- Analyze solutions to ensure that they are interoperable, performant and maintainable.
- Ensure that relevant documentation and frameworks are up to date.
- Research technologies that will be used in new and existing modules of the solution (e.g., Machine Learning frameworks, data storage and capture frameworks etc.)
- 8+ years Java development experience.
- Experience with Spring, REST, SQL, Git etc.
- Experience working with Kafka, Active MQ, or other MQ systems.
- Experience with developing middleware products, unit test practices, and transaction processing.
- Previous experience working in a senior capacity on a development team.
- Experience in end-to-end feature development.
- Experience in healthcare is an asset but not required.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.