Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
In this job you will…
- Own the device set up process, from ordering to putting it in the hands of the employee.
- Assist with identity management using Google Admin and other SaaS products.
- Work collaboratively with the CompanyCam team to provide exceptional support and remove any technological roadblocks.
- Collaborate with other departments to fulfill technical requirements unique to their team.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Be technically savvy and hungry to learn the ins and outs of our platform quickly.
- Be organized. The ability to oversee inventory, documentation, change management, and assisting the team is a core aspect of this role.
- Reside permanently and currently in Lincoln, NE or the surrounding metro area. Sorry, we’re not hiring outside the US at this time even if you’re willing to work during US time zones.
It’d be nice if you…
- Have experience with macOS operating systems.
- Have worked with an MDM solution or other device management tools.
- Have a grasp on networking fundamentals.
How we work at CompanyCam:
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to learn and grow your professional skills, working along-side seasoned pros
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great!
Compensation: This is an hourly position at CompanyCam. This intern role starts at $18/hour and pay is based on experience. Our interns normally work 15-20 hours per week.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.