Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking an Investor Relations Associate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to learn required.
- Interact with a high volume of clients to answer questions about our investments
- Help to drive product improvements
- Assist with new signups as well as existing investors to provide excellent customer service
- Evaluate current and potential processes to improve customer retention and determine best practices
- Work with Fundrise team to develop systematic methods for scaling our investments business and improving investor communication
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of prior experience in real estate or financial services
- Critical product thinking and desire to make things more efficient
- An understanding of the impact of positive, proactive customer service on brand loyalty and customer retention
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 3 years of prior experience in real estate or financial services
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave