FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As HR & Recruiting Intern at FINN, you support our quick growth by getting the best people excited to work with us. You support our hiring efforts and gradually drive your own positions’ end-to-end hiring processes – from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, to signing offers. We support you to continuously learn and develop your skills and you get to try new processes and strategies in close collaboration with the people manager and recruiter in your team. You will further work on one of our people focus topics with the ultimate goal to enable everyone at FINN to become the best version of themselves.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent monthly salary of 2,800€.
- Discounted qualitrain membership enabling you to be active in various gyms within Germany.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Enable team growth: You will be responsible for acquiring new talent via different channels (e.g. Linkedin), managing the candidate lifecycle and making sure our Hiring Managers have the right candidates in front of them.
- Support and automate the business: You make sure all administrative tasks are handled timely and reliably. You introduce and implement your own ideas on how to automate further processes.
- Prepare and conduct team events: Help us to plan and implement the most fun and unforgettable team events any startup can have and create a team spirit that everyone dreams of.
- Portray FINN as the #1 employer in Munich: Nurture existing channels and come up with new ideas to contribute to raising the number of inbound applications at FINN. You are supporting the team in making sure everyone knows us and wants to work with us.
- Support one of our key people areas: You are responsible for supporting the strategy of one of the following focus topics: recruiting; assessment; personal development; employer branding; compensation, payroll & benefits; internal collaboration and communication or community management.
- You are available full-time for a period between 3-6 months.
- You are studying psychology, business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- Initial experience in a fast-growing startup or in talent acquisition is a plus but not a requirement.
- Genuine curiosity – You love getting to know people and what drives them beyond small talk. You know how to listen actively to gain deep insights and build relationships that help you match them with the right role.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills – Recruiting is just as much about assessing candidates as it is about building excitement and commitment to us.
- Tenacity and determination – You are passionate about pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo to continuously improve and scale existing processes.
- Excellent English language skills. Fluency in German is preferred.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Florian and Maike are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.