FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Growth & Retention Intern you will support the Customer Sales team in overseeing demand generation as well as converting and engaging prospects across multiple channels. It will be part of your responsibility to develop a process to nurture and build trust with users and customers, for instance by developing our referral and loyalty programs. You will share the responsibility to drive subscription growth and build one of the best and most trusted customer experiences in e-commerce.
- This role is based in Munich.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary of 2,800€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Build a word-class conversion journey improving our conversion rates: Help to develop the conversion journey to convert our users off the website and improve our communication strategy.
- Segment our users and identify potential for personalization: Support in segmenting our users into different personas to increase efficiency. Individualize communication across various channels and predict the likelihood of conversion for customers.
- Generate insights for product and marketing: Collect insights about our customers and enable your colleagues to implement your learnings and knowledge in their daily work.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At FINN you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Graduated or currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field at a top-tier university.
- Proven knowledge in high performance environments, ideally in the e-commerce field related to CRM & direct sales efforts through university projects and/or internships.
- Interest in customer segmentation, funnel and cohort analysis.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner.
- Ambitious character that stands out for an intrinsic motivation for the best self and team performance.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Outcome-oriented mindset with the willingness to embrace the struggle if things get tough.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Sophia and Luisa are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.