FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As finance intern, you are a member of our Finance & Legal Department, where you support the day-to-day business and independently plan and execute finance related projects. You will work closely with our department’s management team and contribute directly to projects that shape the future of our company (such as raising equity and debt capital or supporting the strategy process by providing superior insights into the performance of the business).
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary: 2.800€ per month
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- You either support our fleet financing as part of the Structured Finance team, keep track of our current financial performance together with the colleagues in Accounting, drive our company-wide reporting side by side with our Strategic Finance managers or work on challenging venture topics as part of the Investor Relations team.
- You manage and drive your own projects, such as taking over entire workstreams in a fundraising process, being responsible for our monthly investor reporting or conducting financial analyses to evaluate strategic initiatives. At FINN you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- You critically question, analyze and improve existing processes within your team, the Finance department and on company level. We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of FINN with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization
- You are currently studying Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in consulting, Big4, high growth startups or another high performance environment, experience in Finance is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and grow in a team of highly motivated Finance professionals with backgrounds in Consulting, Banking, Accounting and Data Science.
- Well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- You master Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and basic automations with great ease.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Interested in Joining our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Sebastian Rogg and Gabriela Packeiser are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.